Green isn’t my favorite colour and definetly never will be, but as you probably noticed, this autumn you’re not able to avoid this colour on your clothes & in your closet!
So here is a selection of fashion, which could really be a help to get me warm toward green – especially these amazing studded brogues! 😉
1. Paul & Joe – volibear printed wool silk-blend twill top
2. Church’s – burwood strudded glossed-leather brogues ( love them!!)
3. Marni – clip-on pendant earrings ( would be a great diy – don’t you agree!?)
4. Jenny Packham – lace-trimmed silk-chiffon robe
5. Burberry – textured-leather and suede shoulder bag
6. Burberry – petworth jacket with fur trimmed hood